Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to get library stats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of times I will add movies in bulk. To make sure all items got added correctly it is nice to have the library stats available so I can make sure the number of movies in my movie folder matches the number of movies XBMC has found. Same problem exists with the music library.

So how do I see the library stats in Transparency?
Settings>Skin>Home Window>Home Screen Options>Show Video Info will give you the number of videos in the library on the home page. I've got random selected for music and below info is the count.
(2014-08-03, 16:00)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]Settings>Skin>Home Window>Home Screen Options>Show Video Info will give you the number of videos in the library on the home page. I've got random selected for music and below info is the count.

I tried "Show Video Info" before, but now I see the trick is then that you must have "Recently Added", "Random", or something of the sort selected in addition to "Show Video Info" before the info is displayed. It would be nice if we could just see some discrete stats related to the library in question placed in the menu bar or at the top of the screen where the XBMC logo is currently.
Might be a feature suggestion, some add-on app