Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Connection lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does the PVR not connect ? I enabled it and when I try and setup channels it loses connection? How do I fix it?HuhHuh thanks
Have you setup NextPVR and can watch Live TV in NextPVR's own UI?
Same issue for me. I can run NPVR and see my three tuners without problem. All channels are available on each. I enabled the add-on in Mediabrowser3. With multiple xbmc devices (rasp pi, firetv) I have enabled NextPVR and the connection shows as not connected and then it seems to go on and off every 5 seconds. Cant quite figure this out.
Ditto here. I've moved away from MythTV because of issues there and now I have this issue with NPVR. Running NPVR on a Win7 box (works fine there) streaming to my OpenELEC system (not working). A squirrel just can't get a nut these days.
Is connecting at all? ie, can you see the list of channels or anything?

Either way, enable debug logging in XBMC, then reproduce the problem and post your xbmc.log, along with your NextPVR web.log and nrecord.log (from c:\users\public\npvr\logs) and I'll take a look.

If it's never connecting, the most likely reason is either you haven't put in the correct ip address of your NextPVR server in the addon settings, or your PC firewall is blocking the connection.