Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: service.subtitles.subdivx login requirement problem [Solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Subdivx.com recently change their website so now u have to be logged in in order to be able to download any subtitles, as a result xbmc subdivx addon is not looking for any subtitles at all, has anyone been able to fix this issue?

thx
Hi, since yesterday I can't use subdivx or argenteam subtitles. I looked at subdivx.com to download manually but they didn't ask me to log in, so I don't think that is the problem.
When I upgrade to Gotham version had to add videos to media collection otherwise subdivx doesn't find any subtitle. But now the problem persists.

I'll try to figure out and post.
well i checked again on subdivx.com and i wasnt able to download anything without logging in and argenteam does work for me lol but no subdivx
subdivx plugin dont work here too.
still no answer from anyone Sad
Is not a login requirement issue, since i'm able to search and download the subtitles from the site without having to login. However, they changed the word on the download link from "Bajar" to "Download", so i'm guessing the addon must be updated :/.
(2014-08-25, 16:48)blackfinwe Wrote: [ -> ]Is not a login requirement issue, since i'm able to search and download the subtitles from the site without having to login. However, they changed the word on the download link from "Bajar" to "Download", so i'm guessing the addon must be updated :/.

i dont know how cause in my case if im not logged in it wont let me download any subtitle
The plugin needs to be update again.
I think that the service uses the quick download button to get the subs and that is GONE.
The reason it's not working is that subdivx changed the name of one css style from "titulo_menu_izq" to "titulo_menu_izq2" (it sounds silly but it's true).

I changed the service script to match this new style and now it's working for me. Let me know if you want the changed service files, it's solves the issue until and official update comes out.
(2014-08-30, 10:25)MaraGiselle Wrote: [ -> ]The reason it's not working is that subdivx changed the name of one css style from "titulo_menu_izq" to "titulo_menu_izq2" (it sounds silly but it's true).

I changed the service script to match this new style and now it's working for me. Let me know if you want the changed service files, it's solves the issue until and official update comes out.

Perfect for me

thanks
(2014-08-30, 10:25)MaraGiselle Wrote: [ -> ]The reason it's not working is that subdivx changed the name of one css style from "titulo_menu_izq" to "titulo_menu_izq2" (it sounds silly but it's true).

I want the files if its working. Thanks in advance Smile

This is actually true, i just did it and works like a charm, for those who doesn't know how here's the explanation:

First of all do
Quote:"Windows Key" + R
on ur keyboard and a Run windows will open, then type:
Quote:%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.subdivx
and click ok, a folder will open were u'll find a file called:
Quote:service.py
open that file with Word Pad and find an option in the top called:
Quote:Replace
click it and on the first box type:
Quote:titulo_menu_izq
for the second box type:
Quote:titulo_menu_izq2
after that just click the
Quote:Replace All
button, close that windows and save the file.

Done! the plugin should work again!

Thx MaraGiselle for ur input to help us solve the problem!
MaraGiselle THANK YOU.
I was trying to edit the addon, but i cannot, so i unistalled it. When i tried to download and install nothing happens. Anyone knows why? Its any link to donwload the addon in zip format for manually install?

Estaba tratando de editar las lineas recientemente dichas "titulo_menu_izq" pero a mi me aparecían correctamente, por lo que decidí desinstalar el addon para comenzar de nuevo, pero al tratar de descargarlo este no comienza. Aparece un 0% y luego nada más. ¿Alguien sabe qué pasa? ¿hay algun link para descargar el addon como zip e instalarlo manual?
Hello, changed from izq to izq2. but still cant find any subtitles, of any movie, im running xbmcbuntu
any one with the same problem?

(argenteam is working well but no subdivx)
Pages: 1 2