Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to add new view to Bello?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am completely new to xbmc. I would like to add some of the views from confluence skin to Bello (media info 1,2,3). Could anyone tell me how to add. I already tried including numbers in the videonav.xml like..51,515,.. but it does not work. Please help

Thanks
I have added a new view to my skin but today it seems bello skin was automatically updated and i lost my view. Is there a way to restore my view or previous version of this skin? any backups?.
If you don't have a backup then no. You have to do it again. So better keep a backup for any mods or edits that you do because in every skin update all your changes will overwritten.

Cheers
Nessus
Hi,

ok i did it again..i have a small problem . When i press "s" brings the dialog box to shutdown, but there is no fading of the content on the left side or the fading is behind my content. i have uploaded the screenshots any idea to make it better?

default bello skin

bello skin with media view

Thx
Add view's id number here and add the code bellow in the view the same way like the other views.
PHP Code:
<include>DialogZoomInOutAnimation</include> 

Cheers
Nessus
thx..it worked.
hi,

my fan art in the background is not visible, it is too dark , any way to change it to 80 or 90 % visibility?.

Thx
Really...?

Is one post down !!!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=205711