Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Linuxmint 17 32 bits / Ubuntu 14.04 64 bits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed the gotham 13.2 final release on a fresh ubuntu 14.04 64 bits O.S., xbmc works fine, but no addons are available for download, even the skins......, i check and recheck but nothing happends. I also download the sorces and compile them successfully, but the problem remains,
I tried deleting the addons db, removing , deleting file and reinstalling, but the problem keep the same, also i downloaded manually some .zip addons , and tried to install them, and a message appears : "dependencies not meet"

I reinstall from scratch with a fresh linuxmint 17 OS , same problem, i'm confuse, it never happens before, do you have any thread with this, an you help me ??
Welcome to the forums.

That message means the addons are incompatible with the version of kodi you are running. If the addons are like http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712 forget it. Dont even go there.

In any case contact the addons developers they are responsible for support of the addons.