Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Helix)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LiveTV mod for Aeon Nox 5 - Helix.

Works only with Helix version of Aeon Nox 5

Version 0.7 - 08.01.2015
- Removed non-working ECM-label
- Updated Encryption-label and icons
- Updated for Kodi 14.0 & AeonNox 5.5.6

Install instructions and version history is in the readme-file when you download the .zip.

Download Version 0.7
Please remember to backup your original files!

Screenshots
watch gallery
Thanks !

But this do works in Confluence:
" - Known issue: Sideblade in EPG Timeline does not work. Pressing back will exit to home view (Currently not a skin issue, helix bug perhaps)."

Tested on rpi with Helix build from yesterday

So it must be a skin issue, if i remember right you had that issue before on Gotham builds too with Nox
I know that it does work in Confluence, and i have asked BigNoid as well, no mater what we set in the onback event, the view exits to home. Other views work just fine with same code.
looks like a good mod, when ive tried to install it on helix alpha 3 on windows it says the add on doesn't have the correct structure is it the add on not compatible with the new version or am i doing something wrong
You cannot install this mod via Kodi, you need to unzip the file, and place the content into the original skin folder. Read the readme file located in the .zip
Can you update to alpha 3? can't get the channel list.
Hmm, I don't see why it should stop working on alpha 3. The mod was made in alpha 2. Did your channel list work in alpha3 without the mod?
After a restart everything was working again.

Thanks for this beautiful Live TV MOD!
@Maniac any chance that you can add folder.jpeg in videoplayer menu?
Something like this
plot i don`t care about but i really misses movie cover. Pic from here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203931
I really don't want to mix changes in the LiveTV-mod with changes in other views such as movies. You should rather ask _Andy_ to build this feature in his mod, and create support for Helix and movie posters.
Updated first post with Version 0.5:

- Fixed error in EPG-genres (supports now both genre-type and genre-name)
- Updates for White-theme (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1792971)
- Updated for 5.5.3
I can't install the plugin as Kodi tells me the zip has the wrong structure?? Help :/

Also: where do I get the latest Helix compatible Aeon Nox? Latest I can find is 5.1.5

Nevermind.. I should have just extracted the .zip and read the readme file ;-0

Nevermind.. I should have just extracted the .zip and read the readme file ;-0
Updated first post with
Version 0.6 - 08.10.2014
- Improved animations
- Fixed positioning of some elements
- Updated for 5.5.4

Install instructions are in the .zip file.
(2014-08-24, 23:00)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]I know that it does work in Confluence, and i have asked BigNoid as well, no mater what we set in the onback event, the view exits to home. Other views work just fine with same code.

hi,
what i have to do to get this to work within confluence skin?
@Maniac
Also with the Helix version i'm missing the EPG colouring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7