Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Should i upload it? helix user beta build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i love messing around and trying to learn all within my limits so started with the helix alpha's and skin was fine but alpha 3 hit and further and it all started going down hill so i hope MQ doesn't mind but on my messing around curve i have tweaked his skin to be more helix friendly

at this time unfortunately the PVR function is beyond my knowledge and as i don't use it is a lower priority to get working, more testing is needed but either tvtunes or metadata.actors causes the skin to not play nice, i also believe cinema experience(possible update needed) and the pvr side did strange things so i changed the coding of the recent movies widgets so that they at least worked again

youtube features and things appear to be working fine

the keyboard is also a little fugly but functional

again this fills a small void in some testing and learning and wanted to know if should share it
done the basic changes, just need to tackle the DialogKeyboard.xml and pvr changes (which might not be done as i don't use pvr)
updated first post
I think is better wait for official fix, because you mod is not 100% fine, but if others members conclude *PVR area, I believe it´s ok share your Mod.

Here keyboard fine for use with helix:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/AeonMQ5/...yboard.xml

Overwrite previous version in 720p