Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Renaming/Cleanup not working properly since 2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

since the auto update of tinymediamanger to the new 2.6 version,i have an annoying problem with the renaming/cleanup-feature. It occurs if i want to rename a TV show episode with additional files (subtitles, .nfo and so on). If i click rename/cleanup the first time, only the real video file is renamed. All other files still have there original name, If i press rename/cleanup the second time, one or two additional files are renamed. The files to rename are selected randomly. I have to perform the rename/cleanup action multiple times at each single episode to get all files renamed properly. Sad

I get no error message but the log show the following warning entries for each file which wasn't renamed:

2014-09-06 22:47:39,623 WARN [tmmpool-rename-thread-1] o.t.core.tvshow.TvShowRenamer:155 - No episodes found for file 'S01E02.intention-forced.idx' - skipping
2014-09-06 22:47:39,623 WARN [tmmpool-rename-thread-1] o.t.core.tvshow.TvShowRenamer:155 - No episodes found for file 'S01E02.intention-forced.sub' - skipping
2014-09-06 22:47:39,623 WARN [tmmpool-rename-thread-1] o.t.core.tvshow.TvShowRenamer:155 - No episodes found for file 'S01E02.intention.idx' - skipping
Yes, there is a bug with our internal handling - tmm is too fast for the used database engine Tongue I've changed some steps in the renamer and it should work in 2.6.1