Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Art work for collections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I noticed that Aeon Nox puts movies like Harry Potter and Aliens in a collection even if I haven't put those movies in a folder like that. So my question is how do I get collection fan art to work if I don't have a collections folder? Do I need to make a folder and put all the movies in it then have the art work in that folder too?
Ultimately, that is the best option. It also makes your directory structure cleaner and easier to navigate.

EG for "Batman - The original Anthology", I have a directory named just like that. This then contains the four directories holding the actual movies, and a poster.jpg, fanart.jpg and logo.png.

The poster.jpg is the cover art for the collection, the fanart.jpg is the background image for the collection, and obviously logo.png is the logo.

In Aeon MQ5 it looks like this

Ok so I made a collection folder, downloaded the artwork, and labeled them correctly. Then I ran artwork downloaded like I normally but the font doesn't change for the collections folder. I thought I read you can run something else. Is there something else that grabs artwork for collections?
Look at this plugin Movie Set Artwork Automator. I used this to setup all my collections.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502
Thanks that worked perfectly. I think that's what I found when I did a search I just couldn't remember the name.