Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playback failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi community,

I have a problem with xbmc. After instaling several addons as pikomule or palco tv (which are updated plugins), when I try to reproduce one of the channels of the plugins I can't. It appears a message saying "working..." and after maybe 20 seconds it just say "one or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details".

I have install this addons from the zip and copying to the folder manually, but even using this different installations it fails.

What I can do?

My logfile is http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=296279.

Can anyone help me?

PS: I have tried to look for a similar mistake all around the forum, but I couldn't find it. My apologize if this thread is located in a wrong place.
I suggest you look for support with the forum or add-on author. A Google search brought 'PiKoMuLe 1.3 is a software program developed by ComprasChinas.net. '. and most links are non-english.
Yeah, definitively I will do that, but, unfortunately, my problems occur with all the add-ons I have installed, so I supose the problems are not caused by the pikomule plugin.

Can anyone take a look in the logfile looking for known errors?
Click on your debug link yourself, and search our the word 'error', most are failure to connect, failure to open and just fail.

re - failed to get stream

It's the add-ons,

make sure the add-on will run with the version of XBMC-Kodi you are using.

Try the Youtube add-on after disabling all others, should work otherwise you'll need a re-install. Note this forums rules and policy