Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: BUG: Touchscreen unresponsive on Cyanogenmod 11 on Gotham and Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using a Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 Wi-Fi model SM-T700 running [UNOFFICIAL][PORT][ROM] Blck/Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.4) SM-T700 16gb (though others running official Cyanogenmon 11 ROMs have also reported a lack of touchscreen support). Tested on Gotham stable and Kodi nightlies.
(2014-09-21, 06:27)HeadLearning Wrote: [ -> ]Using a Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 Wi-Fi model SM-T700 running [UNOFFICIAL][PORT][ROM] Blck/Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.4) SM-T700 16gb (though others running official Cyanogenmon 11 ROMs have also reported a lack of touchscreen support). Tested on Gotham stable and Kodi nightlies.
+1

I'm experiencing the exact same thing and very interested in a fix as well.
I have de same issue using Blk/Cyanogenmod 12 (Lollipop). I also noticed the same problem on some full-screen games like Need for Speed. I think that the bug is in ROM, not in Kodi.
(2015-01-11, 17:45)asferreira Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the bug is in ROM, not in Kodi.

Indeed.