Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unofficial Kodi v15 codename "I" ... Isengard!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is just a unofficial discussion into the codename for Kodi v15, with initial "I"

Usually the official threads only come too late imo so this gives everyone a chance to get going with the torrent of codenames you think V15 should have.

To give you some history.

V7 = A was named Atlantis
V8 = B was name Babylon
V9 = C was named Camelot
V10 = D was named Dharma
V11 = E was named Eden
V12 = F was named Frodo
V13 = G was named Gotham (current stable)
V14 = H is named Helix (Release candidate)
V15 = I will be named ?? (current development)

Now as the alphabet order it come in the I

To kick it off.

Irkalla which is The underworld from which there is no return in Babylonian mythology.
Indiana - a strange place populated by strange people.

Obviously it's going to be Isengard though.
How about: Inertia - It's already the 15th version, but it's still moving forward and no one can stop it. Especially since one of the bigger features will probably make it in, perhabs retro player?!?
(2014-09-26, 19:28)Fice Wrote: [ -> ]still moving forward and no one can stop it.

Well Incontinence would fit that too, though somewhat less marketable.
Either: Ikaris or Idunn.
India - that's an imaginary place isn't it?
(2014-09-26, 20:36)twelvebore Wrote: [ -> ]Well Incontinence would fit that too, though somewhat less marketable.
Incontinence is my current favorite.

"Kodi Incontinence, it keeps on delivering"

Toilet humor, I'll never outgrow it.
that's just Insanity
Jones, Indiana Jones.

Right before Bond, James Bond.

removed151214

An early (very early!) vote for Isengard - the iron fortress. Signifying Kodi's stance as the open source media center standIng guard over the increasing efforts of the closed source likes of Apple, Google, Amazon and yes even Plex, for control of our media boxes.

“deep they delved us, fair they wrought us, high they builded us; but they are gone.” (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)
Kodi Idok
Idok is already a separate project.
Idok is Kodi reverse Wink
I know idok is kodi spelled backwards. It is also the name of a project already announced on this forum.
must have missed that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7