Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Gotham issue not present Frodo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have an issue Running XBMC on an android Device and Raspberry Pi that isn't present with Frodo

Links work when running Frodo but do work with any version of Gotham (including the latest beta.

Is there anyway I can setup Gotham so that the video Setup is the same as Frodo.

I've scoured the posts for a similar topic but failed to find one

Any help I very much appreciated

W
Welcome to forums.

Links dont work? What links? From where? Can you be more vague?

Grab a Debug log (wiki) to show us where it fails to work in Gotham.
Sorry,

I realise now that it is a bit vague,

I was in Mashup, Live Streams, One242415 Italian and International Streams.

When I click on any Uk HD S** Sp*rts channel it works fine using Frodo12.2

However with Gotham Builds it doesn't load the stream and kicks out

I will clear the log and post it in a moment

log file is 307242

Thanks

W
No cut up logs please, Full debug log or nothing.

Hint

Mind you if this goes into things like http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712 not just because they are not supported but because its the addons developers responsibility to support their addons and keep them updated and compatible. Ultimately addon support goes to their developers. _ Contact them and ask them for support.
Cheers for the heads up,

Im fairly new to xbmc but I will have a read through the log files on a Frodo version v Gotham version to see if it can point me in the right direction.

I'm new to the Forum so obviously I'm not looking to go against the rules

Thanks again

W
Yes, Sure. You have all the information you require to get this fixed elsewhere so, aside form that all valid issues with xbmc require proper explanations and Debug logs (wiki) Should you have any dont hesitate to share them with us.

At this time I suggest you mark this thread as solved as it seems from our side with this ther's nothing we can do to help you at this time with addon issues.
Great stuff,

I have done some research into the log files and I think I have it sussed.

Thanks again

W