Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: flicking problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my menus and Everything in program just flickers very very fast i cant do anything about it.what can i do i tryed reinstall dosent help

thx
Pinkskin
Thanks for providing no logfile nor further information of your setup.

----> Debug Log <----
you dont understand i cant go anywhere inside the program when its open it flickers very fast so i cant click anything the menus move to fast il try tho
You don't understand. The xbmc.log is never the less written, flickering or not - this log would at least tell us which hardware you are using ...
Sounds another instance of issues being caused by a game controller being attached or something else being detected as a joystick. Do you have any game controllers or other usb peripherals connected to the PC? if so disconnect them one at a time to see which is causing the issue. If this fixes issue then go to Settings -> System -> Input Devices and disable joystick support then you should be ok to plug whatever it was in again.
Try removing the graphics driver and re-install the latest version, i had a severe issue with flickering screen making XBMC un useable. this fixed the problem.