Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: EPG, Recordings, Streaming & downloads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Remote - THANKS -

So, with that off my chest ( Angel ), I can start asking for a few additional features. I know your time is more than limited, if I could program for iOS, I would help.

1. EPG Guide Improvements:
- When in the guide for a channel, allow for swiping left/right to get to the prev/next channels guide.
- iPAD only: have a guide like the guide in kodi
. iPAD only: have a guide like in kodi, but rotated 90°, so that channels are horizontal and time is vertical.
2. Allow scheduling of recordings (please). This would make the app complete
3. Any thoughts on implementing some streaming to iOS? Mediaportal (which I currently still use as mediacenter, I thinking about switching) allows me to stream from a webinterface.
4. Same for downloading...

Thanks!
Harmony hub does this
@bry-, The TV digital HD app could give a nice sample for a good EPG Guide. Maybe something similar can be built?

If these 4 things would be possible with the remote app, it would beat all other remotes by miles. Useability is already way up there, just a few improvements (yep, streaming & downloading is a big one, I know).
@joethefox: do you think some of the features mentioned here could be integrated into the remote?