Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Addons will not load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have XBMC Gotham 13.2 on Windows 7 64 bit and I can't load any addons. I have just upgraded to this computer and used XBMC on my old machine perfectly. Now it seems to load repositories ok from Zip and all addons are listed but when I try to enable an addon (This is in all catagories Progs, music video etc) it says 0% loading then just stops. I cannot install the logfile uploader for this reason, but have the logfile that I got from the "roaming" folder in users folder and here it is:
If anyone can help me with this I would be most greatful
Assuming enable=install, as the log seems to suggest, that's normal. See http://xbmc.org/downloads-and-the-addon-...n-tuesday/
Thank you menakite for your response. Yes enable does mean install. I did see the post regarding servers down until Tuesday but addons are installing on my other devices (Android) ok.
Maybe there are different mirrors...

I would wait until tuesday and see if it works then.

And for the future....donĀ“ t post logilfes in forum. Please use sites like "pastebin" or "xbmclogs"

Greetings
Sorry David but I Had no knowledge of "pastebin" or "xbmclogs" and that was the only way that I could figure out how to reveal my log to others. Don't worry I shall retreat back into the darkness in ingnorance never to darken your shores again. Thank you!!
I've noticed too that add-ons are not loading. Is this a known issue?
Hi all
I am having the same issue I can load the add-ons from repositories but not the XBMC store ,this has only happened in the last couple of days (I think ) I have a windows 8.1 and a Linux machine and they are both having the same issue .
if the mirror site is down or you are still having server issues could you please let me know

many thanks