Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is it possible to add maps in the homescreen (xbmc original skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Question on the original xbmc skin, now I have on the homescreen catogaries as movies, music etc. in this u see addons that I choose. Is it possible to add not the addons under the catogaries but own maps. If I create a map can I set this on the homescreen under the catogaries?

Or do I need to install first a new skin or addon to do this. I want this so I can organize everything better. So I put maps like Movies, Series, sports etc and make for the maps a own image. And in this maps I put the addons I want, is there also a size for using images for maps and addons?

I hope all this is possible on the original skin of xbmc because this skin I like allot.

(sorry for me English but i'm Dutch Smile )

Thanks allot!

Edit
I have repost the thread because the say its a English forum so only use English language and then they close all. Please show me on this rule but not close the thread because the qustion is not solved yet

marcellenz says to use the aeon mq5 skin this one u can better change.

I have some problems with this skin, of I set a addon on the homescreen or sub-menu the addon not working nothing happens when I click on it. Is this a bug in the skin or do I something wrong?
No one can help me Sad Sad
It's possible, but you need to learn a little bit about skinning and isn't always easy to explain. I'm not very good at it myself and wouldn't know how to instruct you without having to look it up myself.
Oke thanks, but is it possible to show me a little bit the way where I need to start?