Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music with Gotham Aeon MQ5 Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. i am trying for like a few months to get my music collections straight. but with no success I am not sure what the problem is. But I am sure people know how to fix it

Here is what i get when i scan my library. and putt it in library mode. Many are double for some reason.

Here is my music order folder

Hopefully somebody knows my issue, so i can finally listen to my music with ease
Have you re-tagged all your music? XBMC doesn't take much notice of file names or folder structure when it comes to music. It's all about tags.
So if its about tags, does xbmc has an addon for doing this. or do i need to use something outside of xbmc?
Thanks allot!. now just one last small question. i want to have it like this. so if i press ''Music'' on the Xbmc main screen i want to see the artist immediately. how do i change this?
Best read this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204785 too as it explains a lot about picard & tagging for XBMC.

As to the other, if I go into 'Music' from the main menu and then 'artists', if I then go back into 'Music' it will remember that I was in the artist view, unless I press back from there and change to another view. That's how it works for me anyway.
yeah that is a way but i want it official. i found a video where somebody shows how to do it. but its a different skin -_-

Maybe Samu-rai knows how to do it in MQ5

@Paynemaster, for go music - artists, first select customize main menu (settings submenu), go to music item, use replace function, select right list, music - artists, now in the middle area, have option for rename item, type MUSIC, and done, now when press enter in music, always go to music artist.