Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Remote XMBC accessing ServerWMC - guide data missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ON my remote XBMC box that uses ServerWMC located on my main HTPC, the guide data for most channels is missing. I can see that XBMC requesting the guide data but the TV channels page and EPG page indicate not guide data available.

This is a recent issue. I had not noticed this behavior earlier (as in a week ago). I am running build 1167

This is not a problem on my main HTPC running WMC, ServerWMC and XBMC.
can you post a ServerWMC log to pastebin?

Is the system time/clock on the remote client in sync with the server? The client sends through "give me EPG data for the time period X to Y" based on it's local clock so if that doesn't correlate to reality the server wont have any EPG entries to send.

Also have you tried resetting the PVR and EPG databases in XBMC? Under System -> PVR -> General and EPG sections. personally I also set XBMC to "don't store EPG in the database" so I always have the most up to date EPG info without any caching on the XBMC side
Will try those things out tonight and will post a log. Thanks for the quick reply.

EDIT: Clearing the EPG guide in XBMC seems to have fixed the issues. I did check the time time on both computers and ther are within 30sec of one another,