Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problems skipping while watching an active recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Often we watch TV slightly behind live TV. (e.g. start a recording then after 30 minutes start watching the recording.)
By skipping adverts we should eventually catch up with live tv, however using xbmc with the mythtv pvr we find we can never catch up with live TV. We get to a point where when you try and skip forward 2 minutes it only skips forward 10 seconds or sometimes it goes crazy and takes you back to a random point in the show. When this happens we are actually still 10/20/30 mins behind live TV. If we stop the playback and start it again we find we can then skip a bit further.

Is this a known problem and are there any workarounds?

I am running mythtv 0.26 with the latest stable openelec (4.2.1) running on a Intel i3.
Please upgrade to new pvr addon pvr.mythtv. It is provided with lastest OpenElec, but you will have to upgrade your backend at least to 0.27.
I have recently upgraded my backend to 0.27 but I can't find the pvr.mythtv addon only the old cmyth addon. Is this on the openelec beta or stable?

Thanks
(2014-11-18, 22:03)smee204 Wrote: [ -> ]I have recently upgraded my backend to 0.27 but I can't find the pvr.mythtv addon only the old cmyth addon. Is this on the openelec beta or stable?

Thanks

beta