Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cant install any add-ons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!
I just installed Kodi and Im very pleased so far. Confused
But I have a major problem.. I cant install any add-ons...
I have followed atleast two guides and followed a couple of youtube videos. But no success so far.
I have tried install with the "regular" add addons system, and I have tried used the system with use a link direct to a webpage and then later install from zip file. (the zip file unextract but wont install)
I have tried a lot of different addons like the weather app, youtube, subtitle services and so on.
It looks like the kodi downloads the addons, but then nothing more.

Btw. I use windows 8.1 and just installed a fresh copy of Kodi from the official page.

Do you recommend that I uninstall Kodi and install Gotham?
Btw. I have tried the "force refresh" under settings - add ons - get add ons page a lot of times, without success..

Regards
Pan Sad
what version are you using? "kodi" is not a very specific description as we change/improve things each day.
Download and install the last available from our download page and try again http://xbmc.org/download/

If you are trying to install some third-party piracy add-ons, then stop asking here as you will get no support what so ever for that.
Well, I downloaded it just a couple of days ago from that page, so Im pretty sure I have the newest one.

Maybe this can help:

And I guess what I try is pretty "standard".
For example I try install the weather addon under settings and then weather..
and I have tried install the youtube addon by following numerious guides and by following this page also:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:YouTube
but nothing will install, its just like the whole Kodi is locked or is in just reading mode or something like that.

regards,
Pan
No you haven't got the newest one. Today is 19 October, you have 16 October. There was a small issue between 13 and 17 (or so)
Ok, thanks.
I have used so much time trying to figure out what is wrong...
But after installing the last edition everything works fine!

Cheers,
Pan
great Smile
(2014-10-19, 15:41)Pan80 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks.
I have used so much time trying to figure out what is wrong...
But after installing the last edition everything works fine!
free instagram followers
Cheers,
Pan

I was experiencing the same thing, thank god its fixed Cool