Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbmc download results in black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I download xbmc no matter what version I try.. After the bar loads up te screen goes black.. I have a g box please help me I have uninstalled and reinstalled it as well as did the same for the actual box please help asap I really just want to use it for mash up
http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons - You'll need to find some other site for support.
Well even if mashup is banned xbmc won't download can you help me with that?
(2014-10-20, 17:11)Aburrows09 Wrote: [ -> ]Well even if mashup is banned xbmc won't download can you help me with that?

Have u deleted all prior files of xbmc? If not, do that first. Then redownload xbmc 13.2 gotham.

Kodi helix is still In alpha. Meaning it has alot of bugs still. After u download 13.2, give it a shot
Yes I have done this several times
Bad firmware?
(2014-10-20, 17:11)Aburrows09 Wrote: [ -> ]xbmc won't download can you help me with that?

Please clarify xbmc won't download.

Do you mean you can't download XBMC to your android box, that you can't install it, that you can't download any addons for it, content for it, or something else.

Please do try and be clear about your issue. Ta.