Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Poor Video Quality (?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everybody...i have a question seeking for answer....
Back in July i purchased an OTT TV box (8core Amlogic) for vieweing my movies...
At first i had issues with video chopped to 1/4 but the Oman Mod of XBMC (freaktab) came to the rescue....
After a lot of time i managed to setup my XBMC with the addons i want and my movie collection on my routerNAS...(USB HDD connected to router)
At first everything seemed ok either streamed from the network or Internet.....but...
Couple nights ago i watched a movie (high quality mkv 720p ) and i noticed that the video quality was very very bad...
Let me be clear
At bright and sunny scenes everything seemed great...the picture was awesome....but when the night came....the ghosts rise....
When there are scenes with low lighting around the actors i get a lot of ghosting/shadows like analog's TV bad reception....it is like i have outlines to every moving object on the screen....
At first i thought it was the box but quick tests with MX Player and BS Player showed that the box had 0 issues with playback and the picture quality was great....
Again i tested on XBMC....crap...crap....so i want to know if this is a known issue and if there is any solution....