Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Gotham and Helix betas here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Note: Helix build does not support PVR.

OneDrive folder

Please leave any feedback here.

Thanks.
Thanks Hitcher!

Installed the latest build fine. Videos and navigation all work great so far, haven't noticed any issues. (I don't use XBMC for music though.)

Was playlist support added in this version? (I can queue items, but there's still no option to view the playlist queue.)
Testing now!!Big Grin
I have just installed xeebo and my xbmc is now unusable, as soon as I start it up I get the "XBMC" screen and it instantly freezes. tried letting it sit for a few minutes to see if it was just slow loading but that wasnt the case.

Is it possible to revert to working skin without having to reinstall?

I have just tried xeebo and it has instantly stopped xbmc from working, I click it and get the "XBMC gotham v13.2" screen and it becomes unresponsive, tried letting it sit to see if it was just slow starting but thats nt the case. Had to reinstall xbmc
Try to delete "guisettings.xml", located in your "userdata" folder.
Or just edit out skin.xeebo and reboot.
Hi Hitcher!

Tried your latest build and it's freezing on start. Here are some crashlogs:
log1
log2
Thanks for the feedback.

I've uploaded a newer build for you to check.
Hi Hitcher!

I have done a clean install of Gotham stable and your 6.0.1 build on my win8 OS, but Xeebo still gets stuck on start.
xbmc.log
Hopefully fixed the problem for v6.0.2 if you could retry for me please.
V6.0.2 is now working on Gotham 13.2! Smile
I'll test it till tomorrow and give some feedback. Thx
Thanks for testing.
Hi Hitcher!

I had some time to look through the feauters of your skin, looks quite good!Smile

I've found only one "strange" behaviour:

1.) I choose Videos-Movies, go back to the left row, select now TV Shows, but they are not shown as expected. You will still see your movie list.

2.) When I choose Videos-Movies first and then f.i. Music-Albums, MyMusicNav.xml is shown properly, but ... when I press "exit", MyVideoNav.xml is still displayed.
1. Videos > Movies and then Videos > TV Shows works fine for me.

2. That's because you've gone back to the previous window.
ad 1.: Sorry, that was my fault, tried that with Kodi. With Gotham it works as expected! Wink

ad 2.: Ah OK, i thought, if i select a different myXXXnav.xml, the other one would be closed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4