Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Logo for Kodi idea - with alternates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I know I missed the submittal deadline and it has already been voted on but I just thought I'd share my idea for the logo. It can be rotated 180 and still have the same logo.

-ledgerat
That's pretty cool.
Yeah. Too bad it wasn't in time for the poll. :-(
Nice
Kinda off topic, but has the results of the community logo poll been posted?
Hedda...

Nothing in those two links regarding the results of the logo vote,

Do we know when the results will be made available?

Here are some alternate tweaks I did. Gives the impression of an eye (visual) and sound wave (audio) on top of still being a 180 degree flip logo.

alt 3
a bit too abstract for my taste without repeating the name in a readable manner - but time's up anyways and we have to keep going with finalizing the logo etc
Laugh[quote='Ledgerat' pid='1818826' dateline='1413925568']

I know I missed the submittal deadline and it has already been voted on but I just thought I'd share my idea for the logo. It can be rotated 180 and still have the same logo.

I love that Logo, I think it is great. If you permit, I will use it on the Mac that I repair and sell. Good work mate.

I love that Logo, I think it is great. If you permit, I will use it on the Mac that I repair and sell. Good work mate.

Sorry, I am not use to this and believe I wrote in the wrong spot. But I like it and really appreciate the work done at Kodi's team.. Tums up !
bbbb