Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: issues registering movie in Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

It seems there is a very particular issue with one particular movie, to be more specific the movie Proof.2005.DVDRip.XviD.avi won't be added to the Library even if the .nfo is present... I tried also deleting the .nfo to see if it would take it from the scraper as new, but failed too
This is just a minor issue. I have seen somewhere in the script (proof|subs) will be skipped. I think that is the reason behind the issue, but I wouldn't know since I'm not developer...

Sorry I'm not providing much info about it. I just came across this issue and I thought it needed to be known since that doesn't happen on Gotham or Frodo

Regards
arssus
Could you please provide a Debug Log while scraping this movie? Be aware, that debugging is enabled.
Just scraped that movie using a dummy file with that exact file name and Helix Alpha-5 and it scraped with no issues at all, so whatever issue you are having, it doesn't appear Helix related.