Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SiO2-X - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

many thanks to Scrolling for helping me polishing it.

You can test it
HERE

this will need a few plugins to work 100%:

CINEMA EXPERIENCE : Download from Offical Xbmc.Org Repository.

for the full experience of the new SiO2X view it's recommended to run Artwork Downloader (Download from Official Xbmc.Org Repository) in order to scrub logos and cdart.

• Customizable Home Menu. Add Your custom link to any SCRIPT, ADD-ON or FAVOURITE.
  • Customizable Backgrounds
  • Listing of 3D content from HomeScreen(1)
  • Support for CINEMA EXPERIENCE
  • Automatic Shelf display of Addons (program/music/video/picture) & Movies - TVShows (recent/recommended)
  • Wheater Forecast on Home Page and Temperature always showing.
  • Watch Trailers for Library Movies directly from shelf
  • Automatic integrated support for on shelf NEXT AIRED plugin
  • Automatically populate Shelf content with plugins by placing them on Home Page.
  • Support for Apple Movie Trailers from shelf

(1) Content naming must be done according to XBMC rules for 3D automatic identification -- i.e. Must Contain the word "3D" Big Grin

Have the problem on both OSX and Openelec
(2014-10-21, 11:58)rridder Wrote: [ -> ]I think i'm not able to update, every time i upload the latest release i just keep version 2.1.9. I've tried uninstalling the skin and reinstalling but didn't help.

ehm..... Rolleyes
the updates are now pushed for helix only..

since it's still WIP I didn't want to finish it for gotham and immediately have to redo all the code for Helix (which is pretty stable.. I have it on OS X Yosemite and cubox-i Openelec )

i will try and push some of the newer commits to Gotham.
sorry.
(2014-10-21, 13:27)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-21, 11:58)rridder Wrote: [ -> ]I think i'm not able to update, every time i upload the latest release i just keep version 2.1.9. I've tried uninstalling the skin and reinstalling but didn't help.

ehm..... Rolleyes

since it's still WIP I didn't want to finish it for gotham and immediately have to redo all the code for Helix (which is pretty stable.. I have it on OS X Yosemite and cubox-i Openelec )

sorry.

Okay didn't knew it worked like that, so we just have to wait for the final stable release for both gotham & Helix :-)?
(2014-10-21, 13:49)rridder Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-21, 13:27)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]

ehm..... Rolleyes

sorry.

Okay didn't knew it worked like that, so we just have to wait for the final stable release for both gotham & Helix :-)?

yes and no.

I am pushing a gotham update 2.2.0 just for you Wink

but having both Gotham and Helix (especially now that "kodi" moves the user folder!) is hard, so I always have to pick which one I'm developing for... and in my mind is always better to look ahead...

the 2.2.0 update might have some weird label positioning , since it's an "adaptation" of the helix version for gotham

let me know if you find weird stuff i'll try to fix it promptly.

Try updating from repo in an hour. ( october 21 - 16:20 CET) Smile
cheers.
Wow thanks lot Fast much appreciated! I understand that. It's not nice to do all the changes twice. The only label positioning I found is in the homescreen customizer, the labels are not centered under the icons. But it's not a big deal as the homescreen itself is good.

Oh and maybe you are interested in adding this popcorntime icon, I'm using it for the torrent streaming. It's up to you if you want to add it :-).

http://we.tl/E6ZrkkKNUh
Hi there Big Grin

Just got the 2.2.0 update pushed on my XBMC's.
Really like some of the new stuff in there but i do have some issues with it.
1: It is not possible to hide the TV-Shows icon anymore. I use Smartplaylists to sort between TV-Shows and Animations and other stuff, so i always hide it. Doesn't work anymore Sad
2: Get an error saying Data Library Provider on startup -not everytime though -don't know what it's for
3: (though this was mentioned already as a port problem): In homepage customizer the positioning for the title of the icon is off.
4: 3D Movies still show up on the Shelf even though they are turned off for the Movies listing (which works!)
5: Not sure if still present in new version, but was in 2.1.9: When in dark mode, while watching a movie and opening up the movie menu where it says how long the movie has left to run, the txt was black. On (more often than not) black side bars^^ making it impossible to read.

That was all i noticed so far.

Please be aware i am just pointing out here. The only thing really bugging me is #1. Keep up the excellent work!

Forgot to mention: running XBMC 13.2 Git:20140817-0f3db05 with Fastcolors Repo 3.0.1
(2014-10-21, 18:51)Sionzris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Big Grin

1: It is not possible to hide the TV-Shows icon anymore. I use Smartplaylists to sort between TV-Shows and Animations and other stuff, so i always hide it. Doesn't work anymore Sad
2: Get an error saying Data Library Provider on startup -not everytime though -don't know what it's for
3: (though this was mentioned already as a port problem): In homepage customizer the positioning for the title of the icon is off.
4: 3D Movies still show up on the Shelf even though they are turned off for the Movies listing (which works!)
5: Not sure if still present in new version, but was in 2.1.9: When in dark mode, while watching a movie and opening up the movie menu where it says how long the movie has left to run, the txt was black. On (more often than not) black side bars^^ making it impossible to read.

Please be aware i am just pointing out here. The only thing really bugging me is #1. Keep up the excellent work!

Forgot to mention: running XBMC 13.2 Git:20140817-0f3db05 with Fastcolors Repo 3.0.1

Thanks.

I will come up with fixes, sorry but I was doing all this for Helix and today I actually realized most people is still on gotham.. so i rushed an update, just slamming helix code over gotham and fixing the basic stuff.

my bad.

give me a minute and everything will be fixed.

the only thing that is not getting a fix... is 3d on shelf. since... or well... maybe... mmmmm.
just hold tight.

and thanks for your support.
(2014-10-21, 19:05)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-21, 18:51)Sionzris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Big Grin

Thanks.

I will come up with fixes, sorry but I was doing all this for Helix and today I actually realized most people is still on gotham.. so i rushed an update, just slamming helix code over gotham and fixing the basic stuff.

my bad.

give me a minute and everything will be fixed.

the only thing that is not getting a fix... is 3d on shelf. since... or well... maybe... mmmmm.
just hold tight.

and thanks for your support.

Wow! Epic response speed! No rush! It's all usable and good!
please test 2.2.1

Smile
Slight problem on 2.2.1, when I click Live TV, nothing happens.

Usually, I get the options Recordings, TV Channels, Radio Channels, EPG etc. but I don't get anything at all when I select it from the home screen.
(2014-10-21, 20:30)bobsetsfire Wrote: [ -> ]Slight problem on 2.2.1, when I click Live TV, nothing happens.

Usually, I get the options Recordings, TV Channels, Radio Channels, EPG etc. but I don't get anything at all when I select it from the home screen.

is your pvr recording by any chance?

if so try stopping it and then click.
please let me know.
Running 2.2.2 now. Excellent! Nothing out of place as far as i can tell! Running white skin atm. Even got the shelf fixed!
-Can't say anything about LiveTV, i use DVB-Viewer as external app for that.
I also have a problem with the tv icon. Mine is enabled but it's not showing. I've noticed in the page customizer that there is also another icon on off but there no title attached to it.
(2014-10-21, 22:19)rridder Wrote: [ -> ]I also have a problem with the tv icon. Mine is enabled but it's not showing. I've noticed in the page customizer that there is also another icon on off but there no title attached to it.

the other icon you referring to is the one for TVShow Next Aired support... which is happening in Helix... Wink

try disable and enable pvr.
also are you on 2.2.2 or 2.2.1?

trying to give you a gotham version as fast as i can.. Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6