Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Télé Fr - Live French Streams Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Delete me, please...
Working perfectly, thanks!
Works like a charm, truly beautiful, Thanks!
Salut Angelscry, glad to c u back Smile
What do i have to do if i still have the oldest version of tele.fr ? It updated automatically but i can't get channels to work
Waiting for ur answer my friend
Today is a good day Smile
Re, i erased the original zip repo and downloaded it again, reinstalled everything and in fact, there a numerous channels that are not working (enquetes exclusives, un gars une fille etc) but others are working fine... i tried to refresh the repo but nothing does, those channels till not working
hopefully they'll be fixed soon
(2014-10-26, 17:07)splouks Wrote: [ -> ]Re, i erased the original zip repo and downloaded it again, reinstalled everything and in fact, there a numerous channels that are not working (enquetes exclusives, un gars une fille etc) but others are working fine... i tried to refresh the repo but nothing does, those channels till not working
hopefully they'll be fixed soon
Videos like "enquetes exclusives" or "un gars une fille" provided by stream4free have been blocked by the provider. I have remove the sources.
Thanks for reintroducing your excellent addon for use by the xbmc community, much appreciated.
Dear Angelscry,
Thanks a lot, your hard work is very much appreciated.
I sent you a PM earlier, please disregard if you got to read it.

ps: tu dechires
Working perfectly, thanks!
Hi Angelscry
It's a great pleasure to find you again .You are doing an incredible work .Thanks a lot
Happy to find tele fr working again !
Thanks Angelscry !
Thanks all of you for your support.
thanks too much for your come back
What a great addon, very nice work and thank you for sharing it.
He has copy the regex of Wat.TV on my addon. The playlist is not open source. You must delete Wat.tv channels of your addon.
Pages: 1 2 3