Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: E-mail Reader.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm looking for a little script that checks pop/imap account, and be able to preview the email.

anyone?
(oblivian @ mar. 13 2004,12:15 Wrote:i'm looking for a little script that checks pop/imap account, and be able to preview the email.

anyone?
i finished an alpha version this morning.
expect a beta in few days so Smile
heh, i've had one knocking about for a couple of months now, but i never made it available cos i wasn't happy with one part of it. i suppose i should try and fix it up.
(burriko @ mar. 13 2004,12:45 Wrote:heh, i've had one knocking about for a couple of months now, but i never made it available cos i wasn't happy with one part of it.  i suppose i should try and fix it up.
emails are hell!
to manage charset, plain or html encoding ....
so it need a lot of work and i really understand we cannot be happy about the result.
but i guess some people are happy to see a script, even if it doesn't give the best results
but perhaps there are some existing gpl python scripts you can modify or... Image

anyway, i'd take what ever pops up from you guys!
(alx5962 @ mar. 13 2004,12:41 Wrote:
(oblivian @ mar. 13 2004,12:15 Wrote:i'm looking for a little script that checks pop/imap account, and be able to preview the email.

anyone?
i finished an alpha version this morning.
expect a beta in few days so  Smile
great!
(oblivian @ mar. 13 2004,15:31 Wrote:but perhaps there are some existing gpl python scripts you can modify or...  Image

anyway, i'd take what ever pops up from you guys!
it's a challenge to do it by ourself you know Image
but this also means some more bugs to manage