Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Clearity Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

Again i'd like to thank smokhead for making the skin. Als it's a great skin to learn from!

I did a small Clearity Mod. Thought i'd share it with you people Smile

Let me know what u think.

Download

not bad, but I always find the clearity text within the tabs at the top very difficult to read on CRT monitors...

New colour theme looks a lot like the Pandora Screenshots?
Now i realise why had those colors in mind Oo

I can remove the colors if u want?

Also gave those buttons a make over, they highlight better onfocus.
Updated the rar file. Made some changes:
  • 4x3 Navigation fixed
  • Changed some animations and speeded them up
  • Changed dialog windows
  • Added "Army" theme
  • Tweaked file browser window + textures
if you could enlarge the font on the navigation tabs at the top then I might give it a fighting chance...at the moment they bug me cause they;re too small for crt
Ok, i will try to see if can do something abou that.

Also working on an alternate home screen.

Added the alternate home menu. Switch under skin options.

Download
nice
Love what you've done with this :-)

Couple of observations;

In 4:3 the date and time on the home screen is very squashed together with the Xbox Media Center text... would be nice if they had a larger seperating gap.

Also I love your new home screen... Maybe it would be nice (for continuities sake) if you replaced the settings screen icons with thoughs from your new scroller)... Just a suggestion... Thanks
I've seen those same icons on Deviantart...not sure whether I like them or not tbh...I think you would get a stronger feel to the skin with different icons...

Apart from that, looking tight
Those are ps3 icons. Dont like them so much either. Haven't found an other good iconset tho. And i dont have the skill to make icons.
where did you get them from Syph0n?
Hello - like the skin a lot. Selecting "cast" in the information on movies does not appear to be working. Is there anyway to fix that?

Thanks.
Jyra Wrote:where did you get them from Syph0n?

Can't find where... Already had them some time now.

Anyone got better icons?
Hey SyphOn... there's a free set of icons (128x128 PNG) here that look like they might work with your mod (love what you've done with it so far)

http://www.mouserunner.com/Spheres_Icons_Web1.html

Keep up the good work. Cheers Big Grin
Pages: 1 2