Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IGR - in game reset (in XBMC, like EvoX?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hi,

i've searched the forums for igr and have not found any relevant info concerning igr and xbmc. i am using xbmc as the launched dashboard with evoxdash as the backup dash.

after launching a game, i cannot get back to xbmc. i have to manually turn the box off and on again.

help. please.

/b
xbmc does not have a igr function so unless lauching game from evox (with igr enabled) or got x2 bios with igr it won't work
thanx gamester17.

i did have evox with igr enabled but did not work. decided to
flash the bios with xecuter2 4981.

now it's all working like a dream.

btw, xbmc rocks!!!

cheers
/b
i really want to use xbmc as my dashboard.
but i really like to see the igr function on it.
it would be really like a complete dashboard.
what chip/bios are you using? igr is built into most all the new bios'
hi, i'm a big fan of xmbc (very good work!Wink but i'm still using evox as dashboard because of his igr function.
now, i would like to use xbmc as dashboard but it seems there is no equivalent function or i don't know it...
moreover, it could be useful to be able to update xml config file(s) via gui of xbmc like evox. i know this is possible remotely via http server of xbmc but...
umm.. this has been covered. a search was have given you an answer.

anyways, quick answer is flash to the x2 bios. you then get igr all over without it having to be in evox.

ts
x2 bios?
i'm using evolutionx m7 bios on easychip, is it possible?
moreover, is it possible to configure the combo for igr (like in evox setup file)?
(madshadow @ may 21 2004,22:18 Wrote:x2 bios?
x2 = xecuter 2, (bios = modchip bios)

(madshadow @ may 21 2004,22:18 Wrote:i'm using evolutionx m7 bios on easychip, is it possible?
don't know and wrong place to ask (we don't support how-to mod/bios), recommend you visit www.xbox-scene.com's forums/tutorials
evox uses button combos to make it possible to exit a game or program easily and go back to the dash. i would like to see this in xbmc, the lack of this feature is the number one reason i'm not already using it as my dash. i love xbmc, the media possibilitys are the reason i modded my box, xbmc makes movie nights at friends houses so much easier, screw pirated games and downloaded movies, a modded box and xbmc just makes life easier.

i love you guys!
which bios do you use.. all x2 bioses have igr

your question was already covered here...
old thread
sorry didn't realize it was cover, i searched for in game reset and got everything in the forum.

i use the m7 bios from evox
m7 uses a software based igr (and thus needs evox), if you change to a x2 bios you will be able to igr regardless of your dashboard..
when i was useing evox, i got used to beeing able to hold both triggers back and start and the xbox would exit to the dash. now it does nothing... im assumeing that was a native feature to evox, is it possible to get this in xbmc? and if so how? :help:
any xecuter bios has this feature- would require bios flashing though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7