Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC for Windows SVN build (SDL/OpenGL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Something to play with. Thanks to chadoe who fixed the video playback issue.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UDMNXCT0

As usual no support ... and so on.
first Smile

thank you!
for file share without all the hassle of megaupload you can try even
http://www.mediafire.com/

free, fast, simple.

I've passed to it from some time as megauplead was very annoying with the 1 file per time + waiting time
WiSo: it worked perfectly!!!!!

MKV, h.264, WMV, DivX all fine Smile

Continue like that Smile Outstanding!
When I choose scripts it hangs.

here the logs:
XBMC-SVN_2008-02-24_rev11787-T3CH

XBMC_PC_CW9

If you find that usefull Smile

Mf
Python still doesn't work. The rest was already in.
great work, i am really excited about this
One question: SPDI/F out does work? is it managed from the host operating system?

sorry to ask but right now I'm not able to get it connected to the amply Smile but before buying cable and so on... Smile
mfsav2 Wrote:One question: SPDI/F out does work? is it managed from the host operating system?

sorry to ask but right now I'm not able to get it connected to the amply Smile but before buying cable and so on... Smile

Works for me. I just selected digital under audio settings. Of course it was working in Windows priot to trying this.
On the windows version i'm pretty sure it uses Direct Audio (as in DirextX) which scales or passes though what ever windows has set too
hopefully someoen is able to help
ive been running xbmc on linux and thought id try the windows version

this is what i did.

Copied over my linux compiled working install to my windows box
installed the sdl.net
copied the glew32.dll to the root of my xbmc folder
i then dloaded the the file at the start of this thread and ran it

bingo xbmc loads up
now i go to play a movie and nothing happens at all.
if i click on a movie or audio file its as if i didnt and im able to just continue browsing the file menu

is there anything i did wrong? the linux compile is form teh svn about 3 days old from today
WiSo Wrote:Something to play with. Thanks to chadoe who fixed the video playback issue.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UDMNXCT0

As usual no support ... and so on.

Awesome! Thanks! Video playback is working great with this one. I'm still testing it with the 2008-02-10 T3CH build.

I'm not sure if this is specific to me or not but the music library isn't working with this one. It only has "playlists" and "search" listed in the menu. I tried rescanning but no luck. I also haven't bothered scanning any video items to the library yet so I'm not sure if that is working or not. I know there isn't any support here so I'm not really asking for a solution, just wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

Also, does the library database get stored in the usual \XBMC\UserData\Database directory or should I be able to find it in in "C:\Users\[myaccount]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\UserData" (Vista, I think it's "C:\Documents and Settings\..." under XP)?
Wow, full colour on my ATI card.

AVI's playback fine but MKV's don't like digital audio - they run at twice the speed and with no sound.
budwize Wrote:hopefully someoen is able to help
ive been running xbmc on linux and thought id try the windows version

this is what i did.

Copied over my linux compiled working install to my windows box
installed the sdl.net
copied the glew32.dll to the root of my xbmc folder
i then dloaded the the file at the start of this thread and ran it

bingo xbmc loads up
now i go to play a movie and nothing happens at all.
if i click on a movie or audio file its as if i didnt and im able to just continue browsing the file menu

is there anything i did wrong? the linux compile is form teh svn about 3 days old from today

I'm having the same issue, on both an older XBMC-PC compile, as well as the one from this thread. Also installed sdl.net and copied glew32.dll into the folder, XBMC loads fine - just no response when I try to play a file.

So I'm curious to see if there's a resolve.
Hitcher Wrote:Wow, full colour on my ATI card.

AVI's playback fine but MKV's don't like digital audio - they run at twice the speed and with no sound.

I get this with an AC3 avi file. Non AC3 seem fine.
Pages: 1 2 3