Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 0.50 Audio Track Issues ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since installing 0.50 I've had issues with audio tracks.

When there are multiple audio tracks XBMC is not selecting track #1 by default. Also when I select #1 in the contex menu and save the setting for all movies it doesn't maintain it. Additionally if I have track #1 selected and then start skipping charters XBMC switches back to a track other then #1 again.
  • Mac Mini
  • 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  • 4GB Ram
  • OSXBMC 0.50
  • User files wiped prior to install per recommendation.
  • Video_TS Files with multiple audio tracks
  • Reproduceable
  • Didn't happen prior to 0.50
Is no one else having this issue. I can reproduce this problem at leisure with Video_TS files with more then then one audio track.
Please file a bug on Trac. Hopefully we'll deal with this when we improve DVD support. Do you see it with MKV files too, or only Video_TS?

thanks,

-elan
elan Wrote:Please file a bug on Trac. Hopefully we'll deal with this when we improve DVD support. Do you see it with MKV files too, or only Video_TS?

thanks,

-elan

Thanks Elan, will put in a bug report. Wanted to see if anyone else was having similar issues. Haven't tested MKV files yet. Most I have don't have multiple audio tracks though. Will try before I submit.
saving track number for dvd's will never work. it will select based on xbmc language currently.

it shouldn't however switch back just because you changed chapter, that is a bug in dvdplayer in that case.
elupus Wrote:saving track number for dvd's will never work. it will select based on xbmc language currently.

it shouldn't however switch back just because you changed chapter, that is a bug in dvdplayer in that case.

But when there are two English tracks and the current language is English shouldn't it select the 1st English track.

My problem is it's selecting the second English track which is commentary. Then after skipping chapters it will default back to the 2nd track when I have manually selected the 1st. If I have the 2nd track selected and start skipping chapters it stays where it is. So for some reason it likes the 2nd track.

Similar for subtitles. I turn them off, save as default and with the next movie they're back on. I have to shut off manually for all movies all the time.
Ticket #208 posted here:

http://dn-0.com/xbmc-trac/ticket/208