Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Vote for XBMC in SourceForge.net 2008 Community Choice Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Team-XBMC have now received the news that the XBMC media center project has been nominated as finalist in the SourceForge.net 2008 Community Choice Awards (CCA) in no less than seven categories. This is the third annual SourceForge CCA - in the first year XBMC won two of the categories ("best multimedia project" and "best game project"), and last year we were nominated in six categories however not enough XBMC fans voted so we did not win any catagory. So this year we like to request this to all XBMC users; please registered a user on SourceForge.net (registration is free) and then vote for the XBMC project in one or more categories. The winning projects will be announced at the SourceForge CCA party on July 24th (2008) during OSCON at the Jupiter Hotel in Portland, Oregon. The prize: 'bragging rights' and the honour to display SourceForge.net CCA logo on the XBMC website.

The XBMC project has been nominated as a finalist in these categories:
- Best Project
- Most Likely to Be the Next $1B Acquisition
- Best Project for Multimedia
- Best Project for Gamers
- Most Likely to Change the World
- Most Likely to Be Ambiguously Accused of Patent Violation
- Most Likely to Get Users Sued

Signed / Team-XBMC
Note that this is the real voting to win this time, so no matter if you nominated XBMC or not please vote now.

We ask all registered SourceForge.net users (registration is free) to submit their votes for the XBMC project here (link), it should not take you more than five minutes and it would mean a lot to us. Everyone on Team-XBMC would love if all XBMC fans would vote for the XBMC project in all categories which you feel XBMC deserve to win, (personally, I only consider the three appropriate categories for the XBMC project to be "Best Project for Multimedia", "Most Likely to Change the World", and "Best Project").

Code:
[url=http://sourceforge.net/community/cca08-vote?group_id=87054][img]http://sourceforge.net/community/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/cca_vote.png[/img][/url]  [url=http://sourceforge.net/community/cca08-vote?group_id=87054][img]https://sourceforge.net/awards/cca/badge_img.php?group_id=87054&style=5[/img][/url]

Please show XBMC some love, submit your vote! Nod
My votes are in, good luck - the project definately deserves it !
Gamester17 Wrote:Note that this is the real voting to win this time, so no matter if you nominated XBMC or not please vote now.

We ask all registered SourceForge.net users (registration is free) to submit their votes for the XBMC project here (link), it should not take you more than five minutes and it would mean a lot to us. Everyone on Team-XBMC would love if all XBMC fans would vote for the XBMC project in all categories which you feel XBMC deserve to win, (personally, I only consider the three appropriate categories for the XBMC project to be "Best Project for Multimedia", "Best Project", and "Most Likely to Change the World").

Please show XBMC some love and vote today! Nod

My vote is in. Took just a couple of mins. XBMC rocks! Thanks for all your hard work. Big Grin
reporting for duty, voted Smile
You got my vote!
Hope XBMC wins one or more of the categories, you girls deserve it. Wink
I have voted - if Carlsberg made software...
Did my partNod

But I don't ever want to see a $1B AcquisitionNo
$1B split between 20-30 people sounds all good to me :p

And yeah, please vote ya'll

The more people vote, the higher the chances of winning, causing the project to get more publicity (even if we win some of the "sillier" categories such as the $1B acquisition one). More publicity means more users, more developers and thus a better and brighter future Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
You got my vote, keep up the good work XBMC. yay 1st post Big Grin
Voted and good luck!
I got my vote in and got my Girlfriend to vote to. I hope xbmc wins at least best project for me there's no real competition but I may be bit bias. Laugh
I Voted.
Voted!
my vote is in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4