Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] Music FanArt support in MediaStream?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will FanArt ever be added to Music for MediaStream? Seems to me, it would fit in nicely. I mean, TV has it...Movies have it.....Pictures don't need it, but in Music.....that would be sick.
I just did a search for the same question and have no idea what that link implies that sho posted.
jz1276 Wrote:I just did a search for the same question and have no idea what that link implies that sho posted.
I think it's quite clear why he posted that link it looks like support is going to be added to xbmc directly. but i could be wrong maybe sho can confirm this
If you look at the ticket, you will see general music fanart support was added in revision 18807, approximately 3 months ago.
Some bugs have been ironed out post 9.04 so you should be good to go (no idea about MediaStream support though, PM3.HD has it.)
I did a dirty mod to show music fanart until the team can add it properly themselves:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48938
paul Wrote:I think it's quite clear why he posted that link it looks like support is going to be added to xbmc directly. but i could be wrong maybe sho can confirm this

ok, i didnt know what a ticket was until now. so right now xbmx supports music fanart BUT mediastream does not??