Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Hulu (Video) Plugin for XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Since your question is no longer Hulu plugin related, please take your discussion elsewhere. Let's leave this thread for Hulu.

Thanks.
sorry about that tslayer.

rayodin88 (or anyone else who might know what the problem is), i have started a new thread here.

thanks!
Installed this plugin yesterday on the 12/30 T3CH SVN build and it worked without a hitch first time. Thanks for a great plugin!

However, with some TV shows are opening up in a small preview window mode rather than full view video mode. And later, if I stop and go to some other show clip, it is opening in full window mode as expected. This is happening randomly.

Also, I was unable to toggle from small preview window to full window (what's the right button?)

Has anyone experienced this issue?

thanks in advance.
sri
HI.

I solved the "terminating" issue on my windows machine. But I can't seem to solve it with my ubuntu machine.

I am using the daily builds but not the alternate ones shown to me earlier in this thread. All the alternates have .exe extensions. Has anyone got this to work on ubuntu?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Works fine for me on Ubuntu. Build your own to get latest SVN.
How do i do that?/
You try the manual? The stickies? Searching?
i dont know even what to search for to get this terminating hulu script to stop.
clues please
You need to search on how to compile XBMC from SVN source. Read the stickies.
i did compile the svn sources
by using svn packages fot apt-get source

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc-svn/ubuntu intrepid main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc-svn/ubuntu intrepid main

Is that enough?
zoltar12 Wrote:This is my first XBMC plugin, and contribution to XBMC.

Please post your results if you are not in the US.

It works as long as I use HotSpot Shield which gets around not being in the US. Otherwise nothing loads.

pmcd
I'm using the script with the Media Stream skin and the plugin doesn't seem to remember the view state of the lists. Every time, the list displays without any images. Ideally I'd like to use it in List or Info List mode, but it just won't stay. Any ideas?
I don't know, but it would probably be helpful for others if you said which of the several hulu plugins in this thread you are using, on which platform, and perhaps how recent the xbmc is.
Scratch that... It's working fine now. I just restarted my xbox. I'm using the version downloaded from post 176.

One bug I've noticed is that movies are listed along with tv shows when browsing tv shows by category. However tv shows are not cross listed when searching movies by category. The only thing I've done is comment in the default video quality as high. Does that have anything to do with it?
When using chrichton's version from this post
as well as rwparris2's version from his signature (Lets Watch Hulu.rar Dec 27)

i get
Quote:urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error(10055, 'No buffer space available)>
when retrieving a large list of videos (somewhere around 75)
The plugin then returns to the previous screen without listing any of the results.

As examples:

chrichton: retrieving a list of clips for saturday night live
rwparris2: retrieving a list of all items under 'television shows'

I'm using T3CH XBMC 12-30-08 on XBOX

Just wondering if anyone else is able to duplicate this behavior.
If not, I'd be happy to post a debug log.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47