Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Hulu (Video) Plugin for XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Hi there,

The download is not working:
"Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."
You have to accept cookies for mediafire. I ran into that error as well and just allowed cookies while I was on the site. You can remove the cookie later, but it's needed to download the file. I just tested it and the link works.
_edited_ - someone has walked me through this. was a settings issue.
debug log for starters.
I ried the PlayOn route to Hulu, to no avail. Most often it would start and then just hang and go back to XBMC Menu.

I just upgraded to the latest T3CH build. Am running about 5mbps bandwidth thru Uverse.

I have tried all 3 plugins referenced in this script. The goal was to watch the Legend of the Seeker from Hulu on XBMC on Xbox.

The one on the first post (0.2) goes thru the menus, but the last item says 0.0k and clicking it does nothing. I've seen that on here a bunch, but typically for non-IS. I am in Georgia which is in the US (though some can make a case for that ;-)

The #176 post (crichton) got me to the TV episodes, but again with the 0.0KB, and when I click on them, nothing.

The rwparris one seems to be going there, but its only by category, and one of the only menus that does not display (i.e. says it is reading the items then just goes back to prior menu) is Action Adventure, where Legend of the Seeker is at...sigh...

Seems Hulu has blocked me good! The 0.0kb thing has got me stumped. Any ideas? Thanks!
@netmatt

I'm at work so I can't look at why action & adventure isn't working, but I'm pretty sure I put a 'all videos' menu in there, as well as the ability to take the categories out completely. Just make sure you turn off 'get show info' or 'get movie info' or else it will be super slow.

(all of this is done in the plugin settings by the way, just high the plugin, open the context menu, go to plugin settings)
Yea, the pull "all video" is have the same problem as Action Adventure. Sorry, I should've probably mentioned that. you click it, it goes through the counting of items, and then just reverts back to the category menu. Others work fine, like SciFi.

I am expecting the even if that worked, I may still have the 0.0KB issue, but maybe not?
Take categories out...hmmm... i'll look for that
Dag-nabbit! That worked. Flatten the categories, turn off descriptions and I found it. Selected the episode and tried both flash versions and same thing: 0.0KB...I click it and nothing.

This is killin' me!
FYI the 0.0KB thing is meaningless, the scripter has to specify how big the file is and since we're streaming, it doesn't matter. Plus I'd have no idea how to get the file size through RTMP, and I have no interest in trying to find out.

Just tethered my phone and tested here at work & I'm able to watch season one episode one without problems.

Mayhaps it is an issue with the t3ch build?

Try family guy, as I KNOW that one works on the r16762 t3ch build.

as an aside, you know you can edit your posts right? that way you won't have three back-to-back posts cluttering up the thread.
netmatt,

I know you upgraded, but are you sure you were running the new t3ch. that was my problem before. And i had the same issues you are having.
CrashX Wrote:You can use mine version .. Slightly modified of v2

1) Uses Plugin Settings to decided what format to retrieve.
2) More matches to filter stream for 700K and 480P.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nm3nyktzywm

I am trying to get it get play automatically instead of showing a window allow you select a stream ? SO far that doesn't seem to work ... Right now you have to select the stream ... Anyone ?

Tried downloading from Mediafire, it just hangs on "Processing file request". Anyone else willing to post this?
rwparris, great job! This is an awesome plugin, I've been waiting for something like this for a long time, and so far this seems to be working pretty well.

Everything I'd want to add to it is already on your to-do list, so keep up the great work!
hrcolb0 Wrote:netmatt,

I know you upgraded, but are you sure you were running the new t3ch. that was my problem before. And i had the same issues you are having.

Well good question! I did the auto-update and chose all of the install options during the update, so I just assumed. Is there a place in the PMIII skin running that I can see what build I am running? I started the Debug Log, and I had 35k of freemem, and the first line of a restart was: 16:33:42 M: 57626624 NOTICE: Starting XBMC, Platform: Xbox. Built on Nov 14 2008
Does this mean I am not running the 12-30-08 build from T3CH?

rwparris2 Wrote:Try family guy, as I KNOW that one works on the r16762 t3ch build.

...and nope, Family guy has the same problem (Se7, third grade episode). It comes up and asks for 480/700/h264...then I pick 480, then goes to a list with the episode (0.0kb) I click it and nothing. After a while, if I click again, I get the too many consecutive failures.

Could it be my Player settings? Is there a recommended player or settings?
netmatt,

go to programs
then search for /apps/xbmc/xbmc

run that app (it will look like your dashboard restarts, but it is just xbmc running on xbmc) and then try to see if the hulu plugin works. Look up my previous posts on what to do if the hulu plugin works with this process.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47