Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Plex TV Shows backdrop..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..seems to be different from the pc version? I have this photo of what looks to be a cross between a living room and an insane asylum. I'd prefer the backdrop ive seen used in Plex. Am I missing something, is it already in the package and/or possible to change to this one on PC?

Thanks for helping out Smile

See Settings->Skin, you can set custom backgrounds in there. Plex screws with the skin when they include it.
Thanks for the reply but I'm not quite there yet:

if i go to System > Skin it lets me browse for other pictures yes, but I still cant locate the nice 'TV in the grass' pic as ive shown in above post..
you'll have to find the source of it yourself, it isn't included with the skin.
Ok thanks thats what i needed to know Smile
I dislike the images used in Plex... As much as I respect all those plex guys, I completely prefer the original mediastream images... Therefore, I go in and delete all of the added stuff they do. Erasing all the added images in the Plex media folder and it goes back to normal.
I reeeally want that backdrop! could anyone upload it? please?
that would be awesome. i couldnt find it anywhere, i dont have a mac, and its not in the sourcecode of plex =(