Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DVD Menu when playing ISO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed something missing from this (awesome) skin - the "DVD" menu button that appears when you are playing a DVD, either an actual DVD or one burnt to an ISO.

I've confirmed in other skins like the default, Mediastream, etc that when, say, playing an ISO of a dvd, when you go to the context menu (i.e. enter on the keyboard) and bring up the menu, you get an option that takes you right to the root menu of the actual DVD in question. This skin is missing that - you get the regular context menu control options like audio, video, etc but nothing that allows you to go to the menu of the DVD itself.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!
ixian Wrote:I've noticed something missing from this (awesome) skin - the "DVD" menu button that appears when you are playing a DVD, either an actual DVD or one burnt to an ISO.

I've confirmed in other skins like the default, Mediastream, etc that when, say, playing an ISO of a dvd, when you go to the context menu (i.e. enter on the keyboard) and bring up the menu, you get an option that takes you right to the root menu of the actual DVD in question. This skin is missing that - you get the regular context menu control options like audio, video, etc but nothing that allows you to go to the menu of the DVD itself.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

My memory may be broken but I think this is on the Volume IV fix list?