Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Request] Food Network - plugin or script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing with Voinage's Plugin Creation tutorial all day and got stuck trying to find the direct video links. Huh It may not be possible, but I thought I'd throwout a request.

Is the Food Network Video Library possible?

hxxp://www.foodnetwork.com/video-library/index.html
My wife would love this...

Started looking @ it and I think I will start this one today...

<text removed>

MDPauley
empty folder. i wanted to see giada
Cool, thanks for taking this on. I downloaded the .rar, but it's empty.
Sorry about that... link has been updated and rar has been fixed...
That works great, thanks again.
Would it be possible to modify this to do a HGTV plugin? They use the same scripps server.

hxxp://www.hgtv.com/full-episodes/package/index.html
Shouldn't be hard to do, I'll look at it today.
Thanks for this. I also grabbed your NFL one while I was there.
I got the NFL one to work fine, but the Food Netowrk one takes a long time to buffer and I finally cancel it during the opening process.
Is anyone else having this issue.

Thanks again.
I had the same problem with my hgtv plugin I was making, and if they work of the same video server, it's probably the same problem.
hmmmm... I'll look at it tonight if I can, if not tomorrow...
Sorry, there is nothing I can do on this one for now. There is a trac ticket opened for problems playing mms files (which foodtv and hgtv uses).

MDPauley
I put in the trac, and it hasn't seen traction in a couple of weeks, so I've been trying a couple of things.

This playlist code got the stream from hgtv to play, but it looked like it was a HD video (double speed play and no audio).

This help anyone?

Code:
[playlist]
NumberOfEntries=1

File1=mms://wms.scripps.com/library/HGTV/0120227.wmv?&MSWMExt=.asf
Title1=Radio
Length1=-1

Version=2