Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok here we go. tell me what you think.
Tested In PAL/NTSC 4:3 and 16:9, 480I/P, 720P, and 1080I

Please note I take no credit for any image or code. I just did a bunch of cutting and pasting:confused2:

12/09/08 - Fanart added to TV Show list and TV Seasons like PM3HD released with Atlantis. Video overlay problem still exists
10/18/08 - Skin now works on all views PAL-NTSC/ 4:3-16:9/ 480p-1080I ...Fixed download link
01/21/09 - Added Music Fanart in Artist and Album Area like PM3HD
01/28/09 - Updated skin code to latest build as of 01/27/09. edited DialogVideoInfo.xml so the Get Fanart button would now appear in all locations that it appears in PM3HD
01/30/09 - Added back in language folder and file so "Fanart View" will show when view is selected. Brought left pane out like in PM3HD so it can be activated with mouse as well as the left key. Corrected a few font calls in VideoNav to correct fonts.
05/07/09- 9.04 Skin Ver release
Added CoverFlow View
Added Watched Checkmarkin Fanart Views
Added Fanart View to New Movies and Episodes
Brought skin up to 9.04 Skin Code

08/15/09 - Added Media Flagging to Movie, TV views
Rewrote Cover Flow to fix scrolling issues
Brought skin up to latest skin code (PMII and PM3HD) as of 08/05/09.

08/17/09 - Bug fix reissue-added back in Get Fanart Button in Movie Info screen. Added-Wide TVshow Thumb support to "TV show Fanart" View
(see post #53) like PH3HD

**Please note you MUST be using the XBOX patched verison of XBMC for Media Flagging to show up on an Xbox. This currently is only the case for the Xbox.
Tested in all views Pal/NTSC

Image Image Image
Image Image

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?z04nmzx22gz

PrimusZa1
looks fantastic! can't wait to try it out. thanks again for this...
I like this skin mod, but I wish there was a way to put the llist of movies on the bottom so that the fanart spread better across the whole screen from left to right. Kinda of like this:

or this:

PrimusZa1,
any plans to port the music fanart stuff now in PM3.HD?
jarod71 Wrote:PrimusZa1,
any plans to port the music fanart stuff now in PM3.HD?

Already started working on it..
PrimusZa1 Wrote:Already started working on it..

wonderful news! I hope you will share once it is completed. I hope for a day if and when aoen stark runs on my xbox but for speed and consistency, pmIII cannot be beat.

I love all the fanart stuff and glad someone is porting it to the original pmIII. I am not ready to let go of my xbox yet....
New Revison and new Download link!Big Grin

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=276832&postcount=1

PrimusZa1
PrimusZa1, is it possible for you to list all the files that was modified? I want to compare the original and yours, so I can see what's been done. Trying to learn how to mod and create skins.
looks great. I appreciate it!
New Revison and new Download link!

01/21/09 - added Music Fanart in Artist and Album Area like PM3HD
01/28/09 updated skin code to latest build as of 01/27/09. edited DialogVideoInfo.xml so the Get Fanart button would now appear in all locations that it appears in PM3HD

ImageImage
ImageImage

Tested In PAL/NTSC 4:3 and 16:9, 480I/P, 720P, and 1080I

Please note I take no credit for any image or code. I just did a bunch of cutting and pasting:confused2:

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zkmmnziynmm

PrimusZa1

watty Wrote:PrimusZa1, is it possible for you to list all the files that was modified? I want to compare the original and yours, so I can see what's been done. Trying to learn how to mod and create skins.

Sure!

MyVideoNav.xml
MyVideo.xml
includes.xml
VideoOverlay.xml
CommonViewTypes_Library.xml
CommonViewTypes.xml
MyMusicNav.xml
DialogVideoInfo.xml

so far.

the Big ones were the Music and Video NAV xml's They are a hybrid of the PMHD3 and PMIII files put together.
What exact format do I use? I currently have it like this> PC Share>Music>Metallica and insid that i have cover art and fanart.jpg's. Is that correct?
Nice work primusza1 although my projectmayhem 3 skin allready showed fanart, i thought i would try your mod and i think it look's better.
Copied post to it's own thread.
I think It's worthwhile enough to not get lost in the shuffle of the old thread.
Jezz_X, you think any of this should be submitted as a patch (or do you have something up your sleeve?)
Btw noticed a couple of issues playing with it on Win32.

Fanart View, the name of the view does not appear for me.
Moving mouse over the right side does not bring up the dialog (like in PM3.HD).
Only keyboard will bring it up.

The left side text area is considerably bigger than the allowed text length, this obscuring more of the Fanart than necessary.
Fanart View, the name of the view does not appear for me either and i am running it on both the xbox
and windows xp pro. but it's not really a problem as the skin works fine otherwise
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6