Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PM3.HD feature suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the PM3.Hd skin because if how clean and functional it is. After using it for sometime now and modding in some of my own features, I have some suggestions that I would like to throw out that my skills are not capable of doing yet.

1. The cover flow view looks amazing, but I think it would be more functional if it was based similiar to the 3d cover view from pm3. I am suggestioning the covers to be scaled down and then put in a list below it. This would help scrolling throw large lists much easier.

2. I have not seen it in any other skins yet, but if there was a function for video files to be broken down into scene selections much like dvds have. I have it on my modded psp and it looks very nice. If scenes were broken down into time intervals, I think it would be a nice feature to have.

I appreciate everyone involved in PM3.HD and think you do bar far the most amazing skin work. Just thought I would share with you my suggestions.
ekim232 Wrote:I love the PM3.Hd skin because if how clean and functional it is. After using it for sometime now and modding in some of my own features, I have some suggestions that I would like to throw out that my skills are not capable of doing yet.

1. The cover flow view looks amazing, but I think it would be more functional if it was based similiar to the 3d cover view from pm3. I am suggestioning the covers to be scaled down and then put in a list below it. This would help scrolling throw large lists much easier.

2. I have not seen it in any other skins yet, but if there was a function for video files to be broken down into scene selections much like dvds have. I have it on my modded psp and it looks very nice. If scenes were broken down into time intervals, I think it would be a nice feature to have.

I appreciate everyone involved in PM3.HD and think you do bar far the most amazing skin work. Just thought I would share with you my suggestions.

I'm with you on #1.
The 3d coverview on the original PM3 was my favorite.