Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Text free posters thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure I am not the only one that prefers to have posters with no text on them. I like my stuff to be clean and having tons of text on all the posters really detracts from the great skins we have now. I have been collecting text free posters for a while now. So I will upload what I have so far. If you have any to add please upload them and let us know where to find them.

here is what I have so far. Some of these do have text but I tried to get the cleanest version I could find. all these files are 729x1080. If some one can host this some where better please feel free. only 10 DLs for this one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/208440404/resized.zip.html

aeon flux
aladdin
amalie
batman (1966) - some text
batman begins
blood diamond
blow
cars
catch me if you can
italian job
dark night
fight club - some text
gone baby gone
twister
hulk 2008
kung fu panda
lady in the water
lucky number slevin - some text
Master and commander
men in black
monster house
monsters inc
mr and mrs smith
napoleon dynamite - some text
night at the museum
oceans 11
pulp fiction - some text
the rock
rushmore - some text
saving private ryan - some text
se7en - some text
fools gold
shaolin soccer
sleepy hollow
signs
irobot
ratatouille
the incredibles
the boondock saints - lots of text...
the island
the life aquatic
the matrix - some text
the prestige
shawshank - some text
the six sense
the worlds fastest indian
transformers - some text
troy
unbreakable
v for vendetta
wall-e
serenity
x-men
x2
x3
Can you give a preview? I want to see what they look like before i download...Extremely small download caps here in AUS.
could you please create a collectors account on rapidshare? its free so it shouldn't be a big problem.... i tried to download the package, but i receive this error

Quote:This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

thanx
http://www.getvideoartwork.com/

Most of their stuff has just the titles on the posters. It would be great if you could put your artwork on there so more people can get to it.