Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: The Serenity site is UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.iamkizer.net/xbmc/serenity/

It's still under construction, but this will be the home of Serenity when it launches.
Great news!!!
xbs08 Wrote:Great news!!!

Yeah, it was a lot of work just trying to make sure the site was ready...on top of trying to complete this skin in a timely fashion. Now I'm trying to download one specific font so that I can make larger MPAA rating logos so I can balance out the new HD/sd and sound logos...

Aaaah...fun.

Lemme know what you guys think of the site too!
congrats on the site and progress with the skin
NineT9mustang Wrote:congrats on the site and progress with the skin

Thanks a lot! Big Grin
Yea cool skin and cool site it fits it perfectly. I know it's under development but there is a problem with your counter i get:

This skin has been downloaded 7 times @javascript:nulldisplay=compare(datecounter,date)
crash123 Wrote:Yea cool skin and cool site it fits it perfectly.

Thanks a lot!
Digital: Are you going to put up a link to Media Companion and MIP? If not, you may want to re-work this.

Download the XBMC media companion program:
Movie Info Plus
joebrady Wrote:Digital: Are you going to put up a link to Media Companion and MIP? If not, you may want to re-work this.

Download the XBMC media companion program:
Movie Info Plus

You know, I can see how that would be very, very, very confusing to anybody familiar with the two programs.

Thank you for that.
Wooohooo, congrats man....

I have my own complaints, but thats just because I like things to look a certain way. Wink
kizer Wrote:Wooohooo, congrats man....

I have my own complaints, but thats just because I like things to look a certain way. Wink

Wellp, nothing is set in stone. Big Grin
Nice April Fools joke.
Hitcher Wrote:Nice April Fools joke.

40 downloads, and you're the first person to say anything. Big Grin
You got me too. Rolleyes

Just curious, still low textures size so it would run on the xbox ?
Waffa Wrote:You got me too. Rolleyes

Just curious, still low textures size so it would run on the xbox ?

Absolutely. I've got those bundled art backdrops for the global dealy, those I'll just have to downscale from 720 to a little smaller for the Xbox. Otherwise, yes, all the images are very small and simple.
Pages: 1 2