Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] WatchXOnline (Video) Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
videos are from watchxonline.com

it just plays the coldlink videos right now. which is most of the tvshows. many of the movies are other hosts. i will try to add support for the other providers.

this has some of good tv shows though. hope someone enjoys it.

install the plugin with SVN Repo Installer

Shows List
Code:
* Animated TV Shows
    * -- American Dad
    * -- Clone High
    * -- Family Guy
    * -- Futurama
    * -- Invader Zim
    * -- King Of The Hill
    * -- Robot Chicken
    * -- South Park
    * -- Spongbob Square Pants
    * -- The Simpsons
    * -- Undergrads
* Anime  Shows
    * -- Akagi
    * -- Bleach
    * -- EyeSheild 21
    * -- Fullmetal Alchemist
    * -- GunGrave
    * -- Naruto
    * -- One Outs
    * -- Steel Angel Kurumi
* TV Shows
    * -- 30 Rock
    * -- Arrested Development
    * -- Battlestar Galactica
    * -- C.S.I.
    * -- Curb Your Enthusiasm
    * -- Dead Like Me
    * -- Dexter
    * -- Doctor Who
    * -- Fraiser
    * -- Gossip Girl
    * -- Hannah Montana
    * -- Heroes
    * -- House M.D.
    * -- How I Met Your Mother
    * -- King Of Queens
    * -- Lost
    * -- Malcolm In The Middle
    * -- Monk
    * -- My Name Is Earl
    * -- Prison Break
    * -- Reno 911
    * -- Scrubs
    * -- Smallville
    * -- Supernatural
    * -- The Big Bang Theory
    * -- The Office
    * -- Two And A Half Men
    * -- Veritas: The Quest
* Movies
    * -- Action / Adventure New!
    * -- Animation
    * -- Comedy / Romance New!
    * -- Crime / Drama
    * -- Documentary New!
    * -- Family
    * -- Fantasy / Mystery
    * -- Foreign
    * -- Horror / Thriller
    * -- Martial Arts / Western
    * -- Science Fiction
lol man you are lika a plugin factory Smile
thanks Bluecop, works great
For SpongeBOB it says video format no supported.
Definitely a great plugin! I'm running it on the latest XBMC (4/23) on an Xbox. A few videos came up with the same error as qubilist, and there are also a few things that are being listed as "WatchXOnline" instead of their titles (Smallville & Heroes are two I remember off the top of my head). Also in the root where you have Animated & TV Shows, there are two other options which show "WatchXOnline". I haven't had a chance to test it on an older build, but from what I've seen so far, it's very impressive. Looking forward to figuring out that (what appears to be minor) bug.

Thanks again for the great work!
qubilist Wrote:For SpongeBOB it says video format no supported.
it only supports videos that are played through their coldlink service which is the majority of tv shows i have tried. some of the other videos are embeds from other video providers. i will try to add support for these in the future.
Southpark isnt working for me anyone else? and It seems to take forever to load the season then episodes, im in canada btw, is their any way i can get a plugin for Comedy netowork.ca?
This wonderful script stopped working....and I'm only 3/4 though the first season of HEROES......right before the guy syler is gonna blow up new york city.....oh the humanity.....anyone else seeing the python error when they first try to start watchxonline.py?
their site is down rite now...that is the reason.

wait till its up again...then, see if the source code is still working or need some fixes.
Unsupported Video Provider I get for everything. And the database looked seriously impressive, as I looked at it. Shame its not working. Sad
I have got this plugin working now, just need to resolve a few things. I am not sure how I can get this script released to folks here?
You could use Megaupload or rapidhshare or the Svn, this plugin is there already on Svn.
I would be interested in how you fixed this script.
he6rt6gr6m Wrote:Unsupported Video Provider I get for everything. And the database looked seriously impressive, as I looked at it. Shame its not working. Sad

90% of the movies give me this error, most TV shows are working though... Anyone know a fix for this?:confused2:
Invalid1021 Wrote:90% of the movies give me this error, most TV shows are working though... Anyone know a fix for this?:confused2:

Anyone find a fixed version of this? This was a great plug-in.
Thx!
Pages: 1 2