Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] video.stumbleupon.com plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INTRO: if you havn't checked out http://video.stumbleupon.com/ yet i suggest highly that you do it so now.

this is a simple site that pulls highly rated videos from several different video sites. it has a button at the bottom that says "stumble". after each video (or if you don't like the current video) you click stumble to see another random, dope video.

i haven't scene nearly ANY bad videos. pretty much each video i enjoy A LOT. from musical performances to street art to short documentary's, to comedy and a lot more. videos from 10 secs to 2 hours. and again if you dont like it or don't have 2 hours to kill just click "stumble".

the videos almost never repeat. i have killed hours watching this site! thoroughly amused the whole time. partly because its not all the same. its not like its 2 hours of music videos, or 2 hours of comedy. its random.

personally i dont pick and choose any genre and i dont give thumbs up or down to any video as to keep the mix completely random.

MY REQUEST: is a simple plugin to stream from this site with a stumble button. screen would be all black and have one button.

i really hope someone finds interest in this. it would add 100% to my (and everyone's) box. i would use it way more than you tube or most other plugins.

http://video.stumbleupon.com/
Thanks for heads up on this site, never heard of it before but am liking it a lot. Just watched 5 video clips from it and they were all really good - if anyone can make a plugin for this it would be great.
np Smile and agreed
can an admin help me rename this with [REQUEST} in front of the subject? i forgot sorry.
bump......? Smile
video.stumbleupon.com
bumpin this one again. cause i still cant wait till the day this gets made by that special someone Smile
a little bump

(7 weeks is a good bump time)
been a while. bump
bump
nice bump. i but all gave up. but i still really really love this site and it bout be great to see port to the box. Smile
Add me too.
That would be a great add-on