Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
After a lot of tinkering, this is probably my final version for my anime regex.

advancedsetting.xml = http://pastebin.com/grk27Btt *NOTE* not official and you will get no support for this file

I made mine a bit more strict in some places, but dropped the CRC at the end. If you get your anime from a fansub source, this should work the almost all of the time. I know there are some subgroups that use

[<subname>] <series> <epnumber>

Which will not be found by the regex I added, but possibly some of the others.
Thank you xexe!!!
Your work here has solved an issue that has been my only major issue with XBMC for years! I finally have nearly everything properly listed in the library. The rest will just be a bit of tweaking.
You are welcome. It is always good to hear feedback Smile
I am in the process of trying XBMC + mysql again. Long slow job but it has highlighted I have far more failed to stack movies than i thought.

So I am now adding movie stacking into the regex set.

Now is the time to post your failed stack names and I will see if i can incorporate.

Edit: I have hit on 6 stacking regex so far. Whilst they are not optimized it am amazed how many stacking issues they fix. If you have alot of movies named differently you can expect this to fix alot of issues and I highly recommend you try it when I release.
I am not ready to release a new version yet but for those that are interested the movie stacking REGEX is currently

Code:
<moviestacking>    <!-- Tokens - (Title)(Volume)(Ignore)(Extension). If you have a one pile file movie folder dont run these -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*-done[\. _-])(\d)(\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- movie name.blah.DVDRip.XviD-DoNE.1.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*?[\. _-]cd)(\d)([\. _-].*?\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- movie name.blah.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XViD.CD1-TWiST.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*?[\. _-]cd)(\d)(\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- group-40yearoldv-cd1.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*?cd)(\d)(\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- group-30doncd1.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*[\. _-])([a|b|c])(\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- group-310ty-a.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*?)([a|b|c|1|2|3])(\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- group-outa.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*?)([a|b|c|1|2|3])([\. _-]xvid\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- group-moviea-xvid.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*)(\d\d?)(\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- group-movie2.avi -->    
    <regexp>(?i)(.*)(\d\d?)([\. _-]\w{3,10}\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- movie1-grp.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*?[\. _-])(\d\d?)(\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- movie-name-01.avi.avi -->
    <regexp>(?i)(.*?[\. _-]part)(\d\d?)([\. _-].*?\.)(\w{3})$</regexp> <!-- Movie.name.DvDrip.Part1-group.avi -->      
  </moviestacking>

So far this has stacked over 300 previously unstacked by default movies in my test set.

DO NOT RUN THIS IS YOU DONT HAVE ONE MOVIE PER FOLDER.

If you use a one pile file then you cannot use enhanced regex stacking.
Could someone take a look at my advancedsettings.xml? Since adding xe's regexp, it doesn't seem to work with my custom regexp and I'm not sure its in the right spot.

http://pastebin.com/Hd8H41jh
Hey,

i just updated my advencedsettings.xml on dharma rc2 with the latest rel here to try and pick up the following for Frasier Season 11:
frasier.s11x01-yd.avi

the full path is:
\series\frasier\season.11\

If i test the regex in regexbuddy it should pick up release just fine, but somehow it doesn't. Anyone else run into this problem?

Kind regards,
Phil
Support

If you wish support please do the following ([b]NONE OF WHICH ARE OPTIONAL
):

#Update to the very latest SVN version (or in the case of feature freeze the latest Alpha/Beta/RC). This is the version i stick with and will be testing against. Old versions may not even recognize this REGEX.
#Post a COMPLETE debug log to pastebin.com (no where else) and link it here (make sure this log catches the update library procedure.
#The DEBUG log should contain lines with "DEBUG: could not enumerate file" or entry's which are matched incorrectly. If it does not contain these elements then you do not need help.
#The DEBUG log should show that you are using this complete REGEX set and not small parts of it. The reason for this is that I cannot easily identify which set you are running but mostly the order in which these REGEX run is very important.

If you don't do these 4 simple things I cannot help and wont even bother. Sorry but time is to short to help those that wont help themselves Smile

An again... DO NOT post hand written examples of problem file names or things you wish to match. I NEED the failed to enumerate lines to see what XBMC is seeing not what you think it is seeing.

[/b]
moeru Wrote:Could someone take a look at my advancedsettings.xml? Since adding xe's regexp, it doesn't seem to work with my custom regexp and I'm not sure its in the right spot.

http://pastebin.com/Hd8H41jh

Look at your debug log. XBMC will tell you if it didnt like the as.xml or if it is loading the wrong one
Hey xexe,

sorry about the fudged procedure. Here's the link to the debug log:
http://pastebin.com/62qwU0i9

it contains all the requested information, hope you can work this out.

Kind regards,
Phil

p.s. i am using Dharma RC2 which afaik the most current build.
http://pastebin.com/rVWbVAs8
Hope that this is enough for you xe.
I'm having trouble getting my anime files working with the custom regexp I have in my advancedsettings.xml. It did work mostly prior to adding xe's custom regexp so I'm not sure if this is the issue or the regexp is not what it is looking for.

I'm using the AniDB scraper or alternatively, the TVDB Scraper set to Absolute Numbering mode

Files are named as such: <showname> - <epnumber>.ext

Debug Log: http://pastebin.com/tXaH1apP
Apologies. IRL i am working 14 hour * 7 days a week this now. Will be back soon
xexe Wrote:Apologies. IRL i am working 14 hour * 7 days a week this now. Will be back soon

no worries mate, it's not going anywhere Wink
I don't think append and prepend are working correctly. As I was playing with your advancedsettings xml in xbmc 10. It kept not detecting anything that it should. So I removed the append and prepend and put xbmc's default matching in the middle of those and then it started working.

I'm not sure why.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26