Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
the x is usually 1-3 as these short nature shows are split into 3 parts. this is also the way thetvdb has these shows. if it was possible to add these shows manually i could do that, but not sure if there are any options for that.

the volume is harder. i don't really care for the info i'm more interested in adding them to library instead of starting them from file mode.
If the regex could ignore what's in Folders called "Sample", that would be nice.

If the regex could ignore what's in folders called "CD2", that would maybe be nice.

without cd2 the automatic switch from cd1 to cd2 could possibly stop working which if so would not be worth it. If it just stops working on the ones beeing scraped as two separate movies it would be fine, the library would not get full of what appears to be either duplicates or the movie "code two" (CD2).

I tried to add
Code:
<regexp>[\//]sample[\//]</regexp>
  <!-- Any movies in a folder called sample (recursive and case insensitive) will be ignored -->
  <regexp>[\//]CD2[\//]</regexp>
  <!-- Any movies in a folder called sample (recursive and case insensitive) will be ignored -->

it didn't do the trick (my trick).

http://pastebin.com/1LZqVwjZ
zwat sorry but I am not going to do regex that creates incorrect library lookups and loads tvdb with useless requests.

Kringlan yeah theres a bug in the exclude regex. [/\\] instead of [\//] in the interim until the new version comes out.

I wont add regex that ignores CD2 as that is specific to you and would be to the detriment of the community as a whole. However it might be possible to stack these correctly i will ponder.

Edit: Talked to a dev. I dint know that the CD1 CD2 part is irrelevant in stacking. XBMC will deal with this for you. Your two part issue then is one of simple filename stacking
I trust you to know whats best.

I'm just trying to explain what I believe to be somewhat of a problem, to get to know if it can be fixed or not.

I definitely don't want you to break anything when trying to fix this issue.

All in all, great work.
V1.9 posted.

Not a significant change although one error fixed and a few tweaks. Likely worth updating.

As always shout out if it works for you. Feedback is the only reason i keep doing this.
What do I need to do in order to get stacking of multi file episodes

Like:
name s01e01 -part1.xxx
name s01e01 -part2.xxx

Does this not add support for multi file?
you need to show me specifics cause thats an oddball edge case

See OP for what info i need
xexe: ur regexp had the adding of part1 already. sweet.
may i suggest adding <backgroundupdate>true</backgroundupdate> on videolibrary and musiclibrary?

still need a way to add this
tvshow.E01.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-grp
anyone can help me with regex for this problem?
Let me try another way here:

I have files named

Show s01e01 for example but want to have stacking of multiple files so I can have file A and B show up as just one entry. Is there any way to do this and if so what do I need in the name for it to work?
ZERO <ibis>' Wrote:Let me try another way here:

I have files named

Show s01e01 for example but want to have stacking of multiple files so I can have file A and B show up as just one entry. Is there any way to do this and if so what do I need in the name for it to work?

Turns out there is no stacking in tvshows. It was apparently removed as it proved to difficult to support/make work properly in the wild
zwat Wrote:xexe: ur regexp had the adding of part1 already. sweet.
may i suggest adding <backgroundupdate>true</backgroundupdate> on videolibrary and musiclibrary?

I will add it as false if it makes it easier for you. Cant add it as true for the guys with large Librarys need to see if its still scanning.

zwat Wrote:xexe: ur regexp had the adding of part1 already. sweet.

still need a way to add this
tvshow.E01.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-grp
anyone can help me with regex for this problem?

See OP for the info i need to solve this for you
Ok, so my problem is this.
I used this REGEX pack and put in my anime one as well.
This gave me errors about not finding some anime shows, especially the ones that had specials in them.

So i created season folders (before i just had like Bleach and epsiodes) and let the specials just lay in the anime folder.
This gave me the issue of xbmc adding multiple episodes of the same episode.
So it gave me like 8 episodes of ep 1 for bleach and etc.

I fixed this now with:
http://pastebin.com/ZhNPfbq2

But i guess i still want the other regexps :d
Any help would be awesome!
Unfortunately it appears the regex for skipping sample related items didn't work.

http://pastebin.com/s04MZJzS

Code:
18:52:19 T:2832 M:1338830848   ERROR: PCRE: missing terminating ] for character class. Compilation failed at offset 11 in expression '(?i)[sample'
18:52:19 T:2832 M:1338830848   ERROR: CUtil::ExcludeFileOrFolder: Invalid exclude RegExp:'(?i)[sample'
18:52:19 T:2832 M:1338830848   ERROR: PCRE: missing terminating ] for character class. Compilation failed at offset 21 in expression '(?i)[uTorrentPartFile'
18:52:19 T:2832 M:1338830848   ERROR: CUtil::ExcludeFileOrFolder: Invalid exclude RegExp:'(?i)[uTorrentPartFile'
Thanks for taking the time to post the bug.

Got a stinking cold so give me a day or two and i will get it sorted

Edit: silly copy and paste error. working on a new regex will get a new version up in next 24 hours
Oh pusting the bug is the least i could do, with you doing all of this for me (us).

Humm, wonder if i caught my cold from you then Smile

Looking forward to, 1.10, 1.9.1, or whatever it'll be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26