Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shocked Amazing!
Can't wait! Totally awesome work!
Very impressive work! Screenshot wouldn't do it justice. Great video!

I can't wait to see where you're going with this.

Keep up the good work!
Total amazing man!!!! Congrats, one of the best skin out there, i would really like to test it!! :-) maybe you could send them by e-mail to me( [email protected]) or upload them here as i'am sure i'am not the only one that would be glad to test it!!! Anyways really great work!!
VERY impressive
Impressive!
Looks awesome. Can't wait to download and test it
thats fawkign awesome, though i wish there would be a way to show less posters, because i think it would kill my xbox showing that many.
The info panel may need to come up faster, but otherwise this is looking fantastic! Good work Smile
diemos Wrote:thats fawkign awesome, though i wish there would be a way to show less posters, because i think it would kill my xbox showing that many.

i'l look into it, maybe i could have a setting in the advance prefs saying "XBOX", instead of 10 each side maybe 5, would that work ?
I've been dying for a mod like this. Fantastic work bud, can't wait to try it out. (I'd help test if needed)
Doraemonn Wrote:The info panel may need to come up faster, but otherwise this is looking fantastic! Good work Smile

that's easy to sort, the most time spent looking for a fix to a problem was 3 hours trying to workout how to have certain fields scroll when too long.
fantastic work mate Nod
This is really incredible! I hope you will add this to the music section at some point.
Really good work, man. Nod
Can't believe this is your first mod.
Best of both worlds, that is awesome and can't wait to get it.