Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
First this is NOT MediaStream! This is a complete remake from the ground up of a skin using MediaStreams graphics (With its home window and some of its views) and is for 16x9 only no 4x3 support like the original.

I made this because coming from the Project Mayhem skins I found it very hard to find my way around MediaStream (old habits). So this skin Navigates more like the PM skins (Menu is on the left hand side)

ALL DOWNLOADS REMOVED BECAUSE YOU CAN GET IT IN THE ADDON SYSTEM OF XBMC
Dam nice work Jezz and you have managed to make it look as though it was intended to be that way, i stopped using the original as i were not too keen on there media views but this looks great, will have to try it out.
Works great on the old xbox but then again i was sure it wouldSmile
Great stuff, thanks!!!
Oh I forgot these xbox only windows arn't done (because I have no xbox anymore)
DialogBusy.xml
MyGamesaves.xml
TrainerSettings.xml
Nice work Jezz .. Good to see you got it released .. I'll have to update my previous build now ..

Oh and nice Name .. :-)
JustMeD Wrote:....Oh and nice Name .. :-)

You should know it was your idea Tongue
Yep, looks good. Will give it a shot tonight.

I was still thinking about updating the original MediaStream (once I've got MiniMeedia to v1.00) to add media flagging, weather fanart and all the other newer features but now I'm not so sure I need to bother! Wahey!! Big Grin
Nice work!
Nice work, but I'm sure you already know that you always do good stuff Smile
I love this man thanks a lot!
good job - gonna test this on the apple tv to see how it runs...
This looks fantastic. What a great combination of functionality and artistic appeal. Might have to switch primary skins!
Hi,

I tried this skin earlier tonight, and I do really like the layout over the standard skin.

I was wondering if you have tested this under Linux? I don't seem to be able to navigate to the "hidden" menus which you say is shown by an arrow at the side.

Also, does it support the Lyrics plugin when playing music (this might be configurable by one of these hidden menus, but I can't navigate to it)?

And: The "home" menu has no backgrounds, so everything is very black.

Good work, though.
i'm impressed it took this long...........
pezz Wrote:Hi,

I tried this skin earlier tonight, and I do really like the layout over the standard skin.

I was wondering if you have tested this under Linux? I don't seem to be able to navigate to the "hidden" menus which you say is shown by an arrow at the side.

Also, does it support the Lyrics plugin when playing music (this might be configurable by one of these hidden menus, but I can't navigate to it)?

And: The "home" menu has no backgrounds, so everything is very black.

Good work, though.

If your using a mouse you wont be able to get to them you need a keyboard or a remote
but in home you just press right arrow on any that have the > icon on them
As for lyrics its not in the music osd (yet) but you can make a quicklaunch on home for now with skin settings (right of "Configure the system")

As for Black backgrounds your XBMC is too old Babylon isn't new enough you need svn versions
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43